Scroll Saw Woodworking Magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll Saw Woodworking Magazine?

I just started my subscription to Scroll Saw Woodworking Magazine earlier this year and wondering how often does the mag come out, the only issue I have received is #46 Spring issue and when does the next issue come out?
    TIA.
    Bob making sawdust in SW Louisiana
    with a EX-21

Bob - the summer issue is out and available - I believe it came out the 15th of last month? I'm not positive but I think there are 8 issues a year. I hate waiting between issues. I also get Creative Woodworks and Crafts Magazine which also has a lot of great scroll saw work in it.
    Douglas Fraser
    Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

Hi Bob,
      I'd give our customer service folks a call (or e-mail). They will be able to help you out.

800-457-9112 or [email protected]

Best Regards,
      Bob Duncan
      Technical Editor
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts is a quarterly magazine - we publish 4 issues per year. The summer issue mailed to subscribers at the end of March. If you contact customer service, they can verify your address and make sure a copy was sent, but they won't be able to send a replacement out for a couple weeks yet. We have to wait 8 weeks from the mail date to allow the post office to deliver.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• woodvender
          Reply to Blades
          by woodvender
          I stack 3 pieces of 1/2" birch plywood for some of me projects.
          Thanks
          Today, 04:06 PM
        • woodvender
          Blades
          by woodvender
          What is the best blade to cut 1 1/2" wood
          Today, 04:04 PM
        • Jim Finn
          Reply to First sale of the season
          by Jim Finn
          I have delivered all of them and have no photos . I made them just like I make my larger boxes but bought smaller hinges for them. I just miter and glue the corners, glue on top and bottom and cut off the lid and install hinges. Easy peasey. I applied the image they wanted rather than inlay....
          Today, 03:58 PM
        • Harry
          Reply to Farm and associated equipment
          by Harry
          As i said earlier the items are made up of odd scraps of wood, although they are the same size as the authors
          they are not very big. The tractor and loader are about 6 inches long and about 4.5 ins high. The seed drill and the cultipacker
          are a bit longer....
          Today, 12:33 PM
        • Quartz43
          Giraffe Scene and Puzzle
          by Quartz43
          I enjoy making puzzles for my Grandkids and they enjoy putting them together. My favorite puzzle designer is Dave and Judy Peterson who have published so many in the magazine and in books. The one with the Giraffe family was really cute but I decided I wanted to make it into a African Scene. I cut...
          Today, 12:13 PM
        Working...
        X