Scroll Saw Woodworking Magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll Saw Woodworking Magazine?

I just started my subscription to Scroll Saw Woodworking Magazine earlier this year and wondering how often does the mag come out, the only issue I have received is #46 Spring issue and when does the next issue come out?
    TIA.
    Bob making sawdust in SW Louisiana
    with a EX-21

Bob - the summer issue is out and available - I believe it came out the 15th of last month? I'm not positive but I think there are 8 issues a year. I hate waiting between issues. I also get Creative Woodworks and Crafts Magazine which also has a lot of great scroll saw work in it.
    Douglas Fraser
    Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

Hi Bob,
      I'd give our customer service folks a call (or e-mail). They will be able to help you out.

800-457-9112 or [email protected]

Best Regards,
      Bob Duncan
      Technical Editor
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts is a quarterly magazine - we publish 4 issues per year. The summer issue mailed to subscribers at the end of March. If you contact customer service, they can verify your address and make sure a copy was sent, but they won't be able to send a replacement out for a couple weeks yet. We have to wait 8 weeks from the mail date to allow the post office to deliver.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
          Reply to Having a Betty week
          by handibunny
          Sorry to hear of your refrigerator troubles, but glad that Jane is doing well. Hope her recovery continues in that direction. Please send her our regards!
          Today, 03:11 PM
        • Bill Wilson
          Reply to And now for the questions
          by Bill Wilson
          Improvisation is certainly acceptable, but some patterns are less forgiving than others. As someone else already said, learn to follow the lines as closely as possible. If you wander from the pattern lines, it is usually best if it is intentional. It takes some time and practice, so don't get too...
          Today, 01:00 PM
        • markdavd
          Reply to And now for the questions
          by markdavd
          The lines matter if you are making a multi-layer project if you need things to line up, otherwise it's artist's interpretation.
          Today, 11:24 AM
        • RJweb
          Reply to Having a Betty week
          by RJweb
          Good luck for your wife and hope she is feeling better, that sucks on the refrigerator, RJ...
          Today, 11:03 AM
        • RJweb
          Reply to How to start the day
          by RJweb
          Good to hear, supporting the local business, we had our roof replaced back in September they had 11 (9 guys 2 girls ). Down here they only do 1 layer, so they removed old and replace any bad roof plywood, they did a great job, RJ...
          Today, 10:58 AM
        Working...
        X