subscription information.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscription information.

H i don't no if this is the right place for this but here goes. I have subscribed to 2 different scrollsaw magazines. 1 being this one, for 2 years, and like the other 1 that is paid for and I am still getting invoices requesting payment .Today I got a request for payment for this mag both magazines were paid in full by credit card.What I would like to know is is there a phone # I can call to find out what the heck is going on, I sent 2 E-Mails to the other mag and no reply yet.I will post name of other mag if I am allowed

I moved your thread & (changed the title) to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post/request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 04-20-2012, 01:40 PM.
    Remember keep your blades sharp and your fingers safe

[email protected] Or call them at 800-457-9112.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Some time back there was a scam about sending out bill for the other scrollsaw mag. I think it would be a good idea to call both and find out if the bills your received is ligament.

-Bill
      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Bill, I got one of those.
        Anymore I call the magazine and check with them.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

I have subscribed to this magainze for 2 years now and I have never had a problem. I subscribed to the other magazine 3 months ago and still have not gotten a bill or a magazine. I emailed 3 weeks ago and they said I should get the magazine and a bill in a week or so. Still nothing. If I ever do get it, I will cancel the bill, and I will just stay with this magazine. The magazine is great and the customer service is second to none. Just my opinion.
          Mark
          Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

It seems like all of the magazines that I get send me a renewal notice with each issue. I always check my expiration date to be safe.
            Rolf
            RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
              Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
              by Jo Labre
              Rolf, Richard Boehl at QTE says the next shipment is expected soon and a new unit will be sent to me. From the comments in this thread it looks like it will be safe to plug the saw into the Festool. I wish I knew what caused the failure. If operator error, I don't want it to happen again....
              Today, 09:54 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to My computer issues.
              by Rolf
              Thanks John.
              Today, 08:36 AM
            • Rolf
              by Rolf
              The lack of service facilities is an industry wide problem not just in the SS world. To find tech savvy factory support is rare.
              I am fortunate that I can fix most anything myself. I don't have a Pegas saw or I would dig into one. The big problem is most tools like Pegas are sold by distributors...
              Today, 08:31 AM
            • Sandy Oaks
              by Sandy Oaks
              As a Pegas dealer, I think I will chime in on this thread. It was a huge mistake to let Bob Duncan go, but I don’t know the circumstances. I Had a customer with a tension lever problem. I sent a new lever, but there was a question on how to replace it. They passed my email on to someone and he...
              Today, 08:25 AM
            • hotshot
              by hotshot
              They need Bob back desperately....
              Today, 07:44 AM
            Working...
            X