Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrollsaw030585
    replied
    I just wanted to write and say that I myself and my club had the honor of meeting both Shannon and Mindy. They are two of the nicest, most fun people you could ever meet. I want to wish Shannon good luck in Florida and hope everything goes well with the move. Thank you to both of you for attending our recent club picnic here in Ohio. It was alot of fun.

Richard Lee Neiden,
    NEOS - North Eastern Ohio Scrollers

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    replied
    Dan,
    We recently put out a special issue devoted to boxes and bowls. We're trying to reach out to a different readership (and introduce them to our magazine). It's not a part of the regular subscription, and it does have some projects from past issues.

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor

Leave a comment:

• Geoff3
    replied
    Is Tony Coleman the only UK resident to get his copy....
    ..anyone else got theirs yet....Geoff3

Leave a comment:

• Dan A
    replied
    Just checked the newstand here. (I don't have a subscription) There is an issue there but it's all about box making. Plus the cover looks different then the one in this thread. Are they two different issues? Plus, some of the boxes in the one at the newstands look real familiar, as in they were in past issues. If it's not the current one, I'll have to wait another week. They only bring magazines here on Tuesdays.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• ubgoofy2003
    replied
    I'm with you Tony, I love the wildlife. I did the other leopard that he did & will probably do this one too. I just don't get into boxes or the seashells type of scrolling. Mainly because it takes so much sanding. Don't care for that. I like to make the picture frames for portraits. As far as the Fox goes, I'm not going there. I feel like an idiot looking for that fur-ball. Good luck to those of you who look for him. Take care

Leave a comment:

• JimSawyer
    replied
    Got mine yesterday...
    ...Wow...!!!!
    The seashell is a must...
    ...amongst other things...

Leave a comment:

• Ghornet54
    replied
    Still don't have mine! Just like the last issue. I will probably have to contact Customer Service.

Charles

Leave a comment:

• tony coleman
    replied
    just got my new issue today,looks great,
    good luck with the move shannon,
    like the leopard potrait in the latest issue.

Leave a comment:

• Simon MARTIN
    replied
    You are lucky... because I will wait some days more to know articles on the new issue...

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    I really enjoyed making the wall hangings and cards, My wife enjoyed mixing and matching the different colors in the cards.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    My copy arrived yesterday. Some very nice projects and wonderful articles...Too many familiar faces to point out....fearful I'd overlook someone so just saying-- nice job gang!

Leave a comment:

• reddragonlord
    replied
    check mailbox but no new issue. i wish it would get hre soon.

Leave a comment:

• waynemn
    replied
    I received the latest issue today also. Nice projects.

I was reading along and all of a sudden a fox appeared. First time I found it within 15 minutes of reading/looking at the articles.

With Shannon moving to Florida, does it mean she will no longer attend the scrollsaw trade shows/picnics and will Mindy pick up that fun job? I think Mindy was with Shannon last year at Wisconsin last year.

waynemn

Leave a comment:

• flyfisherman_53
    replied
    Got mine saturday April 7th doing alot of thumbing for now, but gonna go back read cover to cover

Leave a comment:

• frieke
    replied
    I got mine today...in Belgium...not bad at all! Lots of nice projects, well done Bob, Shannon and Mindy!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X