No announcement yet.

new issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked the newstand here. (I don't have a subscription) There is an issue there but it's all about box making. Plus the cover looks different then the one in this thread. Are they two different issues? Plus, some of the boxes in the one at the newstands look real familiar, as in they were in past issues. If it's not the current one, I'll have to wait another week. They only bring magazines here on Tuesdays.

Dan

Comment

Is Tony Coleman the only UK resident to get his copy....
      ..anyone else got theirs yet....Geoff3

Comment

Dan,
        We recently put out a special issue devoted to boxes and bowls. We're trying to reach out to a different readership (and introduce them to our magazine). It's not a part of the regular subscription, and it does have some projects from past issues.

Best Regards,
        Bob Duncan
        Technical Editor
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I just wanted to write and say that I myself and my club had the honor of meeting both Shannon and Mindy. They are two of the nicest, most fun people you could ever meet. I want to wish Shannon good luck in Florida and hope everything goes well with the move. Thank you to both of you for attending our recent club picnic here in Ohio. It was alot of fun.

Richard Lee Neiden,
          NEOS - North Eastern Ohio Scrollers
          Wooden Wonders Workshop - Richard Lee Neiden's site

Club President
          North Eastern Ohio Scrollers
          http://www.northeasternohioscrollers.yolasite.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...