Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John A. Nelson Patterns

BobD-

Will John Nelson patterns be offered on the web site like all the books are? Seem to me that would be a real good thing. I bought 3 at the Open House and they are very nice.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Bill, which ones did ya buy? I also think they should be for sale on site somewhere. Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Although Scrollsawcental is not active right now, there are so many books available through Fox Chapel that feature John's patterns you wont have any problem finding more of his works to complete. I see 11 of his book on the online catalog right now.
      Last edited by CanadianScroller; 10-15-2006, 10:28 AM.
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Bill and Dale got a preview of the new product Fox is offering; we've acquired all of John's patterns and will be offering them individually soon...as soon as we get them all organized. We offered a teaser at open house

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Dale-

I bought the Corner Shelf, the Victorian Jewelry Box, and the Mirror/Picture Frame that you cut.

Carl-

Yes, his books are for sale, but the individual patterns are just great.

BobD-

Thanks for the update. Hope to see them soon.

-Bill
          -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

It's funny...Ben Fink said he's not really a big fan of intricate fretwork, but he said he absolutely LOVED the corner shelf...The quilted maple he made it out of really helps too!!!

Bob
            www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
              Today, 12:59 AM
            • will8989
              Sundays market
              by will8989
              When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
              Today, 12:46 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
              Today, 12:27 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by jim_mex
              Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
              Yesterday, 08:47 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by KarlB
              Very well done!

Karl
              Yesterday, 07:36 PM
            Working...
            X