We need your feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need your feedback!

The new issue of Pyrography goes to the printer next week. We're considering several options for the cover and would love to hear what you think. Please stop by our pyrography forum and cast a vote for your favorite cover.

We need your feedback!!
    "Take something you love, tell people about it, bring together people who share your love, and help make it better. Ultimately, you'll have more of whatever you love for yourself and for the world." - Julius Schwartz, DC Comics pioneer, 1915-2004

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
    Reply to Demo display
    by Jim McDonald
    If you just do a Google search for 3d reindeer ornament, you should get several choices....
    Today, 03:41 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
    by Jim McDonald
    Woodgrain is like a straw sucking in the pigment, but I think you did a good job on a complex piece. Lots of patience for this pattern.
    Today, 01:42 PM
  • Rodney Brown
    by Rodney Brown
    Thanks Rolf,
    I actually tried painting the inside of the cuts before removing the pattern and tape. I initially used packing tape because I was out of painters tape. When I sprayed the cuts, apparently the paint bled into the fibers of the wood. But I have to say I have been redeemed by my wife....
    Today, 12:56 PM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Nice project, I really like the design. You did use a tough piece of material, I would normally suggest cutting at least 3 layers of 1/8 BB because you will get requests of them. I am curious as to why you got some black bleeding into the grain? Is this mounted on a black backer ?
    Today, 08:56 AM
  • Rodney Brown
    Woodgrain Worked Against Me
    by Rodney Brown
    This is my latest project and I'm still up in the air about it. The wood was reclaimed from a table that someone had thrown away. It is 3/4 MDF with veneer on both sides. The project is 11 x 14 and is pretty heavy. The pattern was from "Grandpa" and I believe his real name is Paul. I used...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Working...
X