Boxes, Bowls & Baskets with 2 year renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxes, Bowls & Baskets with 2 year renewal

Is there anyway to see what is in this issue?
    The other John A. Nelson
    johnsworkshop.com
    sigpic
    I just follow the lines and make sawdust
    on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

I hope the attached image is readable... if not I'll try again....

Boxes, Bowls & Baskets features... you guessed it.... boxes, bowls & baskets! (I'm just in one of those moods today - forgive me.)

It has some projects that have run in previous issues, some projects that have run in books, and some brand new projects.

We work on these issues for so long, we often forget just what is inside! I was reviewing the final proofs the other day and couldn't help but thinking that this really is a very nice issue. I'd like to claim credit, but Mindy spearheaded this effort and chose the projects to include.

It's on press tomorrow. You can receive this 112-page special issue FREE with a paid 2-year renewal.
    Attached Files

Comment

Let's try that again... You think by now I would know what I'm doing on here!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Shannon. Now I've finally found out what the special issue looks like! Really nice selection of projects--and includes some of my favorites from past issues.

The Turkish Votive Holder was my first compound cut project, and it still holds its own as a really terrific design. I could not believe that you could do this sort of thing with the scroll saw.

This issue is, for those of us who have been around awhile, like greeting old friends, and is a terrific way for newcomers to enjoy some of the best!

(And I'm not just saying that because . . . )
        Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

That is a great issue, will it be available for purchase for those of us that have already renewed.? Whimper whine and grovel.

There is some great stuff in there from some really talented designers.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I knew I waited to renew for a reason!!! The dogwood box is my favorite. I made 2 this Christmas out of cherry wood, the flowers were box elder and the leaves poplar. They went to a special niece and sis-in-law.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Yes - it will be available for $9.95. I'll post a link as soon as we have stock.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X