mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mag

Hi I don't know if this is the place for this post but here goes. I am trying to subscribe to scroll saw woodworking & crafts mag and it keeps asking for my postal code[canada] I re entered it 4 times and just gave up . Am I doing something wrong if not can some one help
    Remember keep your blades sharp and your fingers safe

Hi Len,
    Call our customer service folks at 800-457-9112. They'll be able to help you.

I'm not sure our system is set up to handle non US postal codes.

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Try adding a space between the two sets of 3 characters. If you send me a private message with your info, I would be happy to set you up with a free trial subscription.

Comment

bob, shannon,…i just want to say how friendly, and so very helpful that gayle was to me today, helping me with my subscription renewal….please make sure she gets special recognition for what she does for the mag

Comment

Will do! Thanks!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evilbadger
            Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
            by evilbadger
            Yes I'm still using the one I built I did some upgrades to it though. I swapped out the pipes for linear motion rails and made the gantry out of aluminum. I guess if I were to upgrade now I would be looking for a full size machine that could do 4x8 sheets of plywood with an automatic tool changer but...
            Today, 09:28 PM
          • vgraf
            Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
            by vgraf
            Looks great!
            Today, 08:15 PM
          • tgiro01
            Old Tool - Reborn
            by tgiro01
            With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
            Today, 03:24 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
            by Rolf
            I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
            Today, 10:23 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
            by Rolf
            Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
            Today, 10:19 AM
          Working...
          X