Article discussion thread:Cut a Pair of Challenging Snowflake Puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article discussion thread:Cut a Pair of Challenging Snowflake Puzzles

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Cut a Pair of Challenging Snowflake Puzzles

I keep seeing this on the home page and finally decided to check it out. It looks like it could be loads of fun for anybody who appreciates a challenge. I've already done a turtle teaser puzzle and people love them. This should be equally as welcomed. I've downloaded the pattern and somebody will be getting this for Christmas this year. I plan on modifying it just a bit, making a tray out of the perimeter and gluing it to a solid bottom.
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Comment

I down loaded the patterm, and will give it a try.
      Thanks

It's all fun
      Terry
      Craftsman 18"
      Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

snowflakes

As a newbie you'll try anything once.
        I downloaded and tried it, and enjoyed making it. I used spalted maple and padauk.
        thanks for posting it free.
        koderf

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
          by will8989
          This market is run a little different than most. All monies collected go back into the market. Each month they put on a different event to draw in people. The budget is usually $600 in the busy months. The pavilion is well maintained with sides that pull down in the colder months. The only time Sunday...
          Today, 01:41 AM
        • cwmagee
          Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
          by cwmagee
          A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
          Yesterday, 07:28 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by Rolf
          Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
          That is...
          Yesterday, 08:15 AM
        • Jimern
          by Jimern
          The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
          Yesterday, 06:29 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
          10-20-2020, 11:10 PM
        Working...
        X