computer issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer issue

I am not sure if this is the place to post or not but recently I have starting getting this message

"Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security errors."

ssw.jpg.

I am using IE9.

Don't get on any other site.

Any ideas on how to fix. Show content only works till you change pages.

Thanks

Don

PS: I have XXS filter disabled.
    Last edited by Don in Brooklin On; 11-27-2011, 07:12 AM. Reason: Made change to IE
    Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

I can't answer this for sure, but it probably has something to do with your security settings. Why not try Firefox and see if the problem goes away? I use Firefox exclusively and have no problems. I never did like I.E. so I'm a bit prejudice.
    -- Rick --

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
      Reply to Wood identification needed
      by Rolf
      This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
      Today, 07:38 AM
    • handibunny
      Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
      by handibunny
      I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
      Today, 07:01 AM
    • handibunny
      by handibunny
      If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
      Today, 06:59 AM
    • dgman
      by dgman
      The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
      Yesterday, 10:40 PM
    • vgraf
      Wood identification needed
      by vgraf
      I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
      Yesterday, 09:31 PM
    Working...
    X