computer issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer issue

I am not sure if this is the place to post or not but recently I have starting getting this message

"Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security errors."

ssw.jpg.

I am using IE9.

Don't get on any other site.

Any ideas on how to fix. Show content only works till you change pages.

Thanks

Don

PS: I have XXS filter disabled.
    Last edited by Don in Brooklin On; 11-27-2011, 07:12 AM. Reason: Made change to IE
    Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

I can't answer this for sure, but it probably has something to do with your security settings. Why not try Firefox and see if the problem goes away? I use Firefox exclusively and have no problems. I never did like I.E. so I'm a bit prejudice.
    -- Rick --

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to Farmers market "survey"
      by will8989
      The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
      Yesterday, 11:10 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Farmers market
      by will8989
      Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
      Yesterday, 10:31 PM
    • tgiro01
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by tgiro01
      Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
      Yesterday, 09:38 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by Linda In Phoenix
      It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
      Yesterday, 06:47 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Plastic puzzle
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
      Yesterday, 06:38 PM
    Working...
    X