Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Last edited by Angelika; 11-20-2011, 03:17 AM.
    Just living is not enough said the butterfly. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. (Hans Christian Andersen)

Scroll Saw Projects

Hi Angelica

I don't know is the short answer, but I share your troubles with shipment. I too enjoyed the magazine and was generally reconciled to receiving it several weeks after everyone else (or so it seemed) had spotted the fox and had it for lunch.

In the end deliveries got so sporadic that I did not renew
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Comment

Just living is not enough said the butterfly. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. (Hans Christian Andersen)

Scroll Saw Projects

Comment

Angelika, I feel sorry for your dilema. I hope the Mag. takes care of what they can. Sometimes it's the mail & not the magazine. I have little faith in our mail system here in the States. They would be the first that I would blame for any delay's. Hope things work out for you. Good Luck
        PERK

Comment

For you folks over seas, request that the publishers offer an electronic edition. I know this isn't the best way to read the magazine, but it would improve delivery reliability. I would love to see this happen, but I'd still order the paper version.
          Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

I don't understand what the delay is. You do not even have to put air mail on any letter or magazine anymore. It all goes by air.
            Perk, I have to disagree with you about the mail service in the US. Sometimes it takes a little longer but most of my orders are received in two days.
            FD Mike
            SD Mike

Comment

Well I was thinking of subscribing....I signed up for a free issue....and was going to subscribe after that....but now I don't know. It is a neat little magazine for sure.

Comment

Catlyn,with you living in Arkansas, I don't think that you would have any problems with the magazine being delivered. If you look to see where Angelika and Mayo Farmer live, you might see why they are having delivery problems. One is from Germany and the other is from Ireland, and the magazines have to pass through many hands and delivery systems to get to them. I think that this is the problem their facing, more then anything else. I live in Canada, and I have never had a problem recieving any of my issues of the magazine.
                Len

Comment

Originally posted by lucky2 View Post
                  Catlyn,with you living in Arkansas, I don't think that you would have any problems with the magazine being delivered. If you look to see where Angelika and Mayo Farmer live, you might see why they are having delivery problems. One is from Germany and the other is from Ireland, and the magazines have to pass through many hands and delivery systems to get to them. I think that this is the problem their facing, more then anything else. I live in Canada, and I have never had a problem recieving any of my issues of the magazine.
                  Len
                  Well that is good news, then. I will probably go ahead and subscribe.
                  I do love the magazine. And I know of another woodworking mag and will probably subscribe to both of them.

Comment

Angelica we have discussed this on the forum previously.

I received the Holiday issue in New Zealand very quickly, almost as quickly as the reports on the forum from others in the USA, but I have not ever received the previous one, notwithstanding my contacting Customer Services. I too am feeling the same way about renewing my magazine subscription.

I have had no problems with the packets of blades from Mike and I wonder whether magazines are fair game to the postal guys looking for some light reading where a packet of blades is less attractive.

Rhys

Comment

Hello Angelica,

I live in Belgium and have a subscribtion for more then two years... sometimes i have my issue before the people who live in USA, and sometimes a little later, but I never had problems. An electronic version would be good, but I love my paper issues...
                      Frieke
                      www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

i live in ireland,and always get my issue,somtimes a few weeks after everyone else,but i assume that is because of where i live,heck i somtimes get mine before my friends in england,so i assume it is the further away from america you are the longer it takes.
                        not doing much
                        and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Scroll Saw Projects

Comment

Angelika,
                            Try these for a faster response.

BOB D Private message link

Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board

[email protected]
                            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unfortunately, like I said back in July...there's not much we can do once it hits the postal service. The customer service e-mail address is your best bet; I have to forward any messages I get on to them...

Best Regards,
                              Bob Duncan
                              Technical Editor
                              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X