Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recon it would tempt me into subscribing

Comment

I don't think Fox is asking for your permission !!!! DUH ! I think it's real nice that they have something in mind, that will work with us as well as the new comers. Good Luck Shannon & everyone with Fox.
      PERK

Comment

One pop-up a month is downright tolerable. I'd love to get 6 issues a year. Are those pop-ups going to appear on any other websites?

Jan

Comment

I will be canceling my membership if I start getting pop ups
          it's not worth it

Comment

Considering that was your first post, I'm going guess that this is spam.

Moderators feel free to delete my post if I'm right...lol

I love every issue I have gotten, and have no problem with an occasional pop-up...

Jim,
            Dave is entitled to his opinion too so long as it is not inflammatory.
            <smile>
            Last edited by wood-n-things; 09-30-2011, 03:49 PM.
            Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
            No task is too tedious for Art.
            Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
            Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Seems to me 6 issues shouldn't be any problem. The "other" Mag seems to be doing OK publishing more than 4. Plus we've asked about increasing the # of issues other times. If you "can't increase the # of issues then increase the # of projects per issue. Can't understand why you never seem to have a project start before page 30. In this case more is better. The more issues you publish, the more chances of catching the interest of a new subscriber and keeping the ones you have. It's a bummer when one gets a issue that really doesn't "turn my scroller on" since it's a long time before the next issue arrives. Thankfully that doesn't happen often. Vic

Comment

I think it's a quality vs. quantity thing.
                The quality, IMHO, of SSW&C beats the other one hands down. I've looked at the other one, and they just throw out patterns. Here there is how to articles. I prefer learning new techniques over trying to figure them out.
                Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                No task is too tedious for Art.
                Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X