Holiday 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday 2011

And when might we expect to receive this? Soon?
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Yea, It's getting late. We need some time to saw.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

I'm wondering too - need some new holiday things to cut.
      T
      Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

While I certainly don't need to add anymore to my plate, I would really like to see some of the new holiday patterns. That seems to be the root of the problem though. I see lots of things I want to cut but have very little time to cut them.
        Keith

Comment

It should be mailing out to subscribers in a few days.
          Bob
          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Bob, is there a projected newsstand date?

Comment

Mid-October is when it's projected.

Bob
              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Our office copies arrived today. I've looked forward, backward, and upside down through the issue, and I can't find that dratted fox. In a year, I have yet to find one!

But there are some great patterns in the issue. I really like the snowmen puzzle. I'm hoping the easy version might be, well, easy enough for a newbie scroller like me to try. It would be fun to make a few Christmas gifts this year.

Mindy
                "Take something you love, tell people about it, bring together people who share your love, and help make it better. Ultimately, you'll have more of whatever you love for yourself and for the world." - Julius Schwartz, DC Comics pioneer, 1915-2004

Comment

Do y'all have a better idea of when we might start seeing it in our mailboxes?

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Issue, but, I've got so many patterns now, I don't know what to do with them all. HA. I just pick & choose. Don't have any demands except for my Bride's honey doo's. ( THREE RIGHT NOW) ! I am a Wildlife kind of guy. So, bring it on.
                    PERK

Comment

It officially mailed from Mechanicsburg, PA on Sept. 20. I haven't received my copy at home yet - but I imagine they will start arriving in mailboxes late this week/early next week.

Comment

The mail-women was nice to me today and delivered my copy. I think that she let the fox escape, but I don't mind because there are some great patterns.
                        Shannon I enjoyed your editorial. Thanks for the laugh after a long day. Also I noticed that one of challenges from the forum was published. It was one of the challenges that I did not participate in, so I may have to give it a try.
                        Another Great Issue ----- Thanks
                        Donna
                        www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Shannon, your editorial made me think of my son when he was about 11 or 12. He would either put rubber snakes under his sheets and when I pulled them back to make the bed, it would scare the crap out of me. Or he would hide around the corner and jump out and yell Boo! and also scare the crap out of me. Well, one day when he least expected it I did that to him. He turned as pale as a sheet and that was the last time he ever did that!!

The mag is a great one, again. Only, it's too late for me to do too much from it for this year. August would be a better delivery date.
                          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Shannon….Bob……whoever else was involved with this latest issue…..GREAT JOB GUYS, KUDOS TO EVERYONE ! ! ! ! ! and to you miss Shannon, i read your lil bit about gettin back to ‘makin dust’….if this issue doesn’t get me back out into the shop, i’m givin up…j/k….just wanted to let ya’ll know, it’s the best issue yet!!!

Comment

My copy arrived yesterday...I know what I will be doing this weekend. THANKS!!!
                              Scott
                              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wjbclocks1
                                Reply to Big week here
                                by wjbclocks1
                                Enjoy life, Congrat....
                                Today, 01:30 PM
                              • Jim McDonald
                                Reply to New tools
                                by Jim McDonald
                                Good luck getting ANY of that garden space!
                                Today, 01:24 PM
                              • Jim McDonald
                                Big week here
                                by Jim McDonald
                                Well friends quite a week here on the prairie.
                                Long back story, but our son was adamant we get a fast response COVID test last Saturday, so we could attend an outdoor gathering of his girlfrigirlfriend's family. About an hour into the ATV and dirt bike riding, he got off the 4-wheeler and dropped...
                                Today, 01:20 PM
                              • Quartz43
                                Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                                by Quartz43
                                Earlier, I posted a question on where to get them. Someone suggested Amazon and that is where I got them.
                                Today, 01:08 PM
                              • jim_mex
                                New tools
                                by jim_mex
                                Hi all - our recent home remodeling project has involved me getting back into my workshed after a lengthy absence to do some work to 'assist' the workmen on the job plus I now have a string of home furniture projects to look at undertaking now we have moved back into our home.

I decided...
                                Today, 01:07 PM
                              Working...
                              X