Labor Day Special Email from Fox...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Special Email from Fox...

...Has a special offer in it for a free $10 gift certificate on a future order when placing a $30+ order. Must write "GIFT ME" in the order comments section of the checkout. Gift cert will automatically be added to your online account after your order is fulfilled. Offer expires on 9/5/11. www.foxchapelpublishing.com

So... basically, it's good for any books.

The email was sent only to the Fox Sales and Promo list.

Thanks!

Speaking of bargains, is there any word on whether there will be another "Scratch and Dent Sale" in the near future?
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Ah... good question. I'll check the warehouse and keep you posted.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
        by Linda In Phoenix
        New toys sometimes become tools we can use, and other times they simply are tools toward expanding our horizons and being there when an idea pops into our heads. Let us know what you try the Ortur on and how it does. I'm sincerely curious. Also....why did you choose Amazon vs the other vendors...
        Yesterday, 11:47 PM
      • will8989
        What is it?
        by will8989
        Bruce was bored and made this. What is it?...
        Yesterday, 10:57 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to First you need to make a mess
        by will8989
        It was a challenge that’s for sure. I didn’t start anything until I was all finished. It’s nice to have a clean area to work in! My biggest challenge was all those pieces of scrap wood that I just might need “someday.” They burned well in my son’s woodstove. And I did get through all the patterns....
        Yesterday, 10:54 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to First you need to make a mess
        by tgiro01
        Wow - Betty, what do you charge. I have things to do and I'm in the process of cleaning my shop, just to have room to do it. My problem is that I get the work bench cleared and then start working on projects again. I really need to do the workbench last.
        Yesterday, 10:05 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
        by tgiro01
        I ordered and received the ORTUR Laser Master 2 from Amazon, the but haven't had a chance to even get it out of the box. Too much going
        on right now. I got the 20 watt version, which is supposed to be good for cutting, but I don't think I'll be doing much of that. There will be a learning curve...
        Yesterday, 09:57 PM
      Working...
      X