At the Open House . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the Open House . . .

I'll be making every effort to make it to the Open House this month, but since I've never had the chance to go to it (or another similar) could someone give me an idea of what to expect? I've seen the list of presenters and their topics for lectures and I'm sure Fox Chapel will have books for sale. Do the manufacturers have demos of equipment? Do they also sell things there? For example, will Olson be selling blades? Will we be able to buy patterns? Just curious as to what to expect. Thanx.

Bruce
    Bruce
    . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
    visit sometime
    Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Bruce-

Click on the Open House icon on the right side of this page. It has all the info you need.

Glad you are going to be there.

I'll be there, as well, a bunch of us are going to try to hook up for dinner on Friday night, if we can.

See you there,

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Thanx Bill, but that didn't answer my questions. How is dinner going to work? Will it be set up before the weekend hits?

Bruce
      Bruce
      visit sometime
      Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Hi Bruce. I am not sure you understood. did you click on the fox chapel OPEN House icon on your right. looks like you did. but there is lots of pages there on the venders, and work shops, etc etc.
        http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/c...open-house.cfm

also http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/c...w/schedule.cfm

also http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/c...ew/vendors.cfm

I know i was confuse, but i wish i was going. i would be abale to see all this and more. there is more just click on the Open House icon on the right. you know the one with the fox. as far as dinner. drats i will miss out on that. darn. Evie
        Last edited by minowevie; 09-10-2006, 03:53 PM.

Comment

woops you ask if they will be selling. lets see.
          http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/c...open-house.cfm

If you scroll down, you will find , the venders that are selling . and books too. hopefully you will see all the sruff. just click on all the stuff you find there. and maybe your questions will be answered. gosh i hope this helped. like i know anything.

Comment

Evie,
            It tells me which vendors will be there, but not what they will be doing or if they will be selling anything, and I recognized in my original post that Fox Chapel will be selling books. I'm just not sure what else to expect. Having never been to one of these get togethers I was just curious.

Bruce
            Bruce
            visit sometime
            Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Hay Bruce. sorry i didnt help much. wish i was going too. then you and me could hold hands and be confused together Ok so you don't wont to hold hands, but at least be nice. ark ark. just being funny. are you lauphing. for real. I bet you will find lots of stuff on sale. and lots of folks to meet. have fun my friend. Evie woops sorry. just some new funny faces to play with. to fun to fun. Evie

Comment

What to Expect

Yes, vendors will have items for sale and be doing demonstrations throughout the day. In addition to our regular books (You will be able to browse our pick pack area with over 1500 titles), we will have scratch and dent books on sale. The lectures are definitely the big draw, but we'll have other demonstrations going on as well and like I said, vendors will be selling and demonstrating. Let me know if you have other questions.

Comment

Well Bruce, I didn't miss the most important thing you asked about - DINNER! From what I remember, I don't get in here too much due to that thing called a full time job, some of us are going to get together Friday night, but there's also something in here someplace about dinner on Thursday night, if you're going to be there in time Thursday night. Also, don't forget your name tag with your real name and screen name so we know who everyone is!!

Betty
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Im all for dinners!!! Thursday, Friday, saturday, twoaday, as long as the fish is cooked, and the food doesnt come out of a kleenex box, Im in! Dale
                    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Food comes out of Kleenex boxes??? (Busily pulling out Kleenex after Kleenex looking for food)
                      Sandy

Comment

yes Sandy, have you ever seen that chinese stuff some people eat? They dig it out of a little kleenex box and eat it! dale
                        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Oh,
                          Around here Chinese food comes in the little white containers with a wire bail - the very same ones we used to carry our goldfish home when I was a kid (well, maybe not the VERY same ones, but just like them!). I'll quit messing up the Kleenexes now - looking for the food prizes.
                          Sandy

Comment

Are you sure that isnt the bait box you bought a couple dozen nightcrawlers in? LOL Dale
                            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Yuckk!!!
                              Enough already!
                              Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X