subscription issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscription issue.

I have a non-scrollsawing question. I tried to log in to my account for Scrollsaw magazine using both my mailing address and customer number. I took the mailing address right off the mailing label from Scrollsaw magazine which just arrived today. No luck...they said the address didn't match their records. Then I tried using the Inet or Customer number. Well...once again, I used every number on the mailing label and none of them worked. A little popup shows that the customer number is located on the subscription renewal card, which I don't have, because my subscription is not anywhere close to renewing. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Bob

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your question. I also edited your title to get the attention of those who can help. You might just try sending Shannon or BOBD a direct message if you do not get help in the next day or so.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 04-05-2011, 03:54 PM.

Bob, don't forget you can always call Fox Chapel by phone as well. They are very helpful.

Phone: 1-800-457-9112 (International 717-560-4703)
    From 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, EST
    Fax: 717-560-4702
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Thanks, I'll see what happens in the next day or so. It's really no big deal, it's just frustrating...lol
      Bob

Comment

Bob
        I don't think you are doing anything wrong because this has happened to me also a few years ago. You should have more luck with your subscriber number. I usually end up calling. It's easier and the people are very nice.
        Diane
        Dragon
        Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
        Owner of a Dewalt 788
        PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

The system can be a little finicky - but if you are using your customer number and mailing address from your label you should be able to access your account.

If you send me your name and address in a private message, I'll look up your account and we'll figure out why you can't access the online account maintenance area.

Comment

I just want to thank Shannon publicly for her help. Seems the problem was the last two digits of my customer # were not on the mailing label. Once again it shows that there are terrific people here who are willing to help with ANY problems you may have.
            Bob

Glad you were able to get it resolved.
            Last edited by wood-n-things; 04-06-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X