Way To Go Bobd!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way To Go Bobd!!!!

You did a super job on the lay out I will definatley be sure to put it on my list this month to have a copy picked up. I was advertizing sales manager for a local paper here years ago ( when you were still sucking your thumb) and I know if you give them a taste they will knock your door down for more.Having pictures of a few projects made the difference in just courious to a got to buy.. Thanks
    Sharon

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to My beauties
    by Rolf
    Betty, I was talking about the bottom of the paduk board with what looks like dowel plugs. You say there are screws under those plugs? Are the screws going into a cross piece that holds the wood strips together?
    Today, 08:01 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to My beauties
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I have dozens of basket patterns I inherited.... maybe I ought to give one a try sometime. Never made one yet, but yours always look so very nice!
    Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  • planeur
    Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
    by planeur
    Merci Rolf , I use Pegas blade but not that kind, interesting what they say about it.
    I will try them.
    Have a good day

planeur
    Yesterday, 09:22 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to My beauties
    by will8989
    Looks like glass with the sun shining through it....
    Yesterday, 08:08 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to My beauties
    by will8989
    He puts biscuts between the long pieces, is that what you meant? He has stainless screws in the lips then puts the plugs on top of that. Scott, cutting one doesn’t take long. It’s the removing of the tiny drill hole, spraying each piece with distilled water, letting dry, sanding and sometimes flap...
    10-17-2021, 10:55 AM
Working...
X