• KTravis
    replied
    Summer issue?

bah humbug... we wanna know now!!!

I know, I know patience is a virtue.

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    replied
    When the Summer Issue comes out in late March.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Janette
    replied
    So when do we know the results?

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    If I had submitted a project (I didn't) and 50 people also submitted in the same category I would be very dissapointed not to see my project because it was clipped due to a limit.
    If there were 50 fretwork projects submitted I want to see them all.
    2fretknot I suspect if you had submitted a project and it was not shown you would also be dissapointed.
    Shannon, other than the way we view the projects I really like how you handle the contest and as I have always said the project balance in the magazine is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Janette
    replied
    Just goes to show that there's a lot more intarsia people out there than you think!

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied
    I talked to Claudio and he'll definitely set up a slide show option for future contests. Thanks for the feedback.

As for displaying too many intarsia entries.... We put up every entry we received in every category. (Although I did have to disqualify a few that were based on Disney designs) I really found it interesting that there were so many intarsia entries - it definitely made that a difficult category to choose a winner.

Leave a comment:

• moozywoozy
    replied
    Awesome Designs. When I saw mine in there I about went nuts. Been waiting almost a year for the results and the time is getting closer.
    I think everyone did a fantastic job in whatever group they entered. I would love to hear what the professional designers have to say about the entries. (Jeff Zaffino, Judy Gale Roberts, Mike Williams, Sue Wise to name a few) I think it would be interesting.
    I consider myself an "apprentice" working on my "masters" in the field of scroll saw designs.
    Good Luck to everyone!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• lakeside
    replied
    My votes went in - I second the need for a slide show withot the voting capacity, full screen type. Thanks to all who contributed the fuirt of their labors.

Leave a comment:

• 2fretknot
    replied
    Intarsia is beautiful. But I think we should be voting for maybe one piece of 5 pieces representing each catagory and then the overall winner. Yes,I am one of those people who think there is to much of a push on intarsia in the Mag. But I think others would also agree showing 50+ intarsia choices is overkill.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckD
    replied
    I am not degrading the projects in the least but I think I would like to give them a little more competition next year. Even if there is so much good work I don't think I would nave a chance but I can't say "I could do that good." if I don't enter. Just like you can't complain about what the President does if you don't vote..

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied
    anyone can view/vote on the entries.

Leave a comment:

• dbfly
    replied
    Everyones A winner in my book, Voting was tough. Cant wait to see who takes the prize. I do have a question. Is it only members that can vote and can the general public view the projects

Leave a comment:

• jigsawbob
    replied
    good luck to all that entered the competition lots of great entries pity there is only one winner have cast my votes for each catagorie best wishes to all your all winners

Robert

Leave a comment:

• Scrolling Days
    replied
    Originally posted by yardmanmax1 View Post
    Wished I could do it. Yep sure do.!
    Just keep practicing, and come visit the SSW&C Forum often. Stopping by here is like soaking information up with a sponge!

Leave a comment:

• yardmanmax1
    replied
    Scroll saw projects contest

All projects were great!! Had a real hard time making my choices. Enjoyed every one of them. Even whent back and looked at some of them two and three times. Wished I could do it. Yep sure do.! KUDOES TO ALL
    yardmanmax1

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X