Kudos to Shannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Shannon

I think congratulations are in order for Shannon. The eagle she completed as her first attempt at fretwork (shown in the latest issue) is very good. In fact, the pattern is sold as "advanced" in several catalogs. If this is your first Shannon, I can't wait to see what you do in future. Keep it up.
    Moon
    Old Mooner

Thank you! I really had a good time with it. I actually stack cut two of them and gave one to my husband's club to raffle off at their next event. I'm anxious to see what kind of money it raises.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
      Reply to Question about tilting head saws
      by handibunny
      If you have a good saw, and can set the table accurately, you should be good to go. Give a holler if you need help. 😁

Randy, I swapped out the clamps on the Jet for the Pegas clamps as soon as they became available. I found the Jet clamps just too fidgety for my taste.
      Today, 05:09 PM
    • Jim Lowder
      by Jim Lowder
      Thank you all for the info. Sounds like it’s talent or practice issue not my saws. Wife already gave permission to buy a new one. I will wait tho
      Today, 04:51 PM
    • hotshot
      by hotshot
      I'll talk about this specific "slice" of your question, with more detail that you probably want or need.

Most Tilting head saws do come from the same Taiwan factory, except Excalibur. So what happened with Excalibur was . . . General got bought by a Chinese investor, some China/Taiwan...
      Today, 04:41 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Basket C15
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Did this thread get hacked? That is a very strange sidetrack from KyivWorkshop.
      Today, 04:21 PM
    • handibunny
      by handibunny
      It doesn’t matter whether the saw table tilts or the saw arm tilts. Either can be used for any project cut at an angle, and there’s a learning curve for each.

I actually prefer the tilting table because the blade remains vertical. I find that at really steep angles, like 40 or 45 degrees,...
      Today, 02:10 PM
    Working...
    X