Deep in the Heart of Texaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep in the Heart of Texaco

Back in the early 20th century there was this infamous bandit called El Cinco. He was called this because of the five gold rings he wore. He would ride to Texas, rob some banks and then ride back to the safety of his Mexican village. Well one day one of the Texas Rangers decided border or no bolder the man needed to be brought in. So he rode to the village , found the bandit, and held him at gun point. El Cinco couldn't speak English while the Ranger couldn't speak Spanish so they found an old man in the village that could speak both. The conversation went like this.

(Ranger to Old Man) Ask him where the money is!
    (Old Man to El Cinco) The Ranger wants to know where hid the money
    (El Cinco to Old Man) I know nothing of any money.
    (Old Man to Ranger) He wouldn't say.

The Ranger then puts his gun to El Cinco's head.

(Ranger to Old Man) Tell him that if he doesn't tell me where the money is, I am going to blow his worthless head off.
    (Old Man to El Cinco) The Ranger is pretty pissed and is going to kill if you don't tell him where you hid the money.
    (El Cinco to Old Man) Okay okay, it is in the old dry well, on the north road, just outside of the village.
    (Old Man to Ranger) He said to tell you that he is not afraid to die you Texas scum pig f*cker.

I heard a very close version of that waaay back in the 70's (when I lived in Texas), and still tell it on occasion when in groups that I know have not heard it before from me.. It is always funny.
    Hank Lee
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Advent wreath
      by will8989
      For one of my good customers. From the fall issue 2016. Cherry and African mahogany. Bruce turned the candle holders as we couldn’t find candles to fit any already made wooden holders. I used the green sparkle unicorn spit over green paint for holly leaves and red for the berries. Yes, I actually...
      Yesterday, 11:39 PM
    • Ennobee
      Reply to 10" long truck.
      by Ennobee
      Looks pretty neat. So it's from a 2x4: 3 in wide, 'bit less then 2 in. high? So how did you get the trunk cut out? You mentioned cutting the sides with a scroll saw, did you slice off two sides and then cut out the middle?...
      Yesterday, 09:46 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to sanding sealer or shellac
      by vgraf
      I use sanding sealer on baltic birch plywood, pine and birch if I am going to stain them. Without the sanding sealer, the stain will be blotchy. I use the water base sealer from minwax. After it drys I sand to at least 150 grit and often to 220 grit. Wipe it with a tac cloth then apply the masking...
      Yesterday, 08:27 PM
    • Jim Finn
      Reply to 10" long truck.
      by Jim Finn
      We, our club, delivered over 900 toys last week to The Salvation Army, Ronald McDonald House, and a local children's hospital. Included were most of these trucks. (I sold a few)
      Yesterday, 07:17 PM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to sanding sealer or shellac
      by NC Scroller
      The real nice thing about using shellac and alcohol mix for ornaments is you only have to wait minutes before you tie in your ribbons and packaging.
      Yesterday, 10:48 AM
    Working...
    X