Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My great grandfather was able to successfully predict the time and place of his death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My great grandfather was able to successfully predict the time and place of his death

Actually the judge told him.

Dave Van Ess

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Colwood wood burner Great support
    by Sandy Oaks
    Good to hear about great service and support
    Today, 09:14 AM
  • Rolf
    Colwood wood burner Great support
    by Rolf
    I was using my older Colewood Super pro II yesterday and I could not control the temperature. As soon as I turned it on the tip went to the max. I opened it up to have a look.
    Not much in the box a Transformer, a small circuit board with a few components. I decided to call the company and I believe...
    Today, 08:27 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to ?????? ??
    by Rolf
    It seems that new members don't present themselves in the new members section. If anyone spots a new member encourage them to introduce themselves in the new member section.

I will send Kaylee a note to see who is overseeing the forum.
    Today, 08:06 AM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to ?????? ??
    by Jim McDonald
    As you know, we lost a ton of folks during the time the board was being redone and a lot of them ended up at the Village and have never looked back.
    As far as updates to the software, I am with Scott on having no clue. I do wish some of the old timers would check in from time to time, even...
    Yesterday, 07:43 PM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to ?????? ??
    by NC Scroller
    I know Bob Duncan used to monitor and work on forum issues. No clue who is handling it now....
    Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Working...
X