Always ask for directions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always ask for directions...

An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they didn't like each other. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night.

The old man would shout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Neighbors feared him. They believed he practiced magic because of the many strange occurrences that
    took place in their neighborhood. The old man liked the fact that he was feared.

To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98. His wife had a closed casket at the funeral.
    After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.

Her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your
    life?" The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down and I know he won't ask for directions."
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Nice one...
    Douglas Fraser
    Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

Mike, thanks for the morning laugh. It started my day off properly.

george
      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

That's pretty good. That Woman knows her man.

J
        I've Got A Lot More To Learn
        About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
        "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by Rolf
          Welcome! As the others have said, lots of support and knowledge here ready to be shared.
          Is the 6 x10 your workspace or your entire apartment. ?
          Today, 09:34 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Log slice ornaments
          by Rolf
          Most of the cut outs were done with the scroll saw.
          Karl I have a couple of power carvers. The classic Dremel with a flex shaft I then bought a Ram Power carver, they both use 1/8 shank bits. I have a bunch of carbide cutters from when our Printed circuit board facility at work was dismantled....
          Today, 09:29 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
          by NC Scroller
          To all.... My ornaments for the 2020 exchange were all mailed yesterday, Monday November 23rd.
          Today, 08:23 AM
        • Christophe
          Reply to Schwibbogen, Light Arch or whatever it is called !
          by Christophe
          Thanks for the comments . Intend to make a bigger one, but fear not to be ready for Christmas ! Anyway, I'll be ready fir Christmas 2021 !
          Today, 07:19 AM
        • hotshot
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by hotshot
          I totally missed this, but what a great tool and I'm very excited for you. I was thinking it would great for puzzle boxes where the scroll saw boxes are limited to about 2 inches, this would take them on up to another level.

The blade cost would be a concern if they dulled quickly, so...
          Today, 07:07 AM
        Working...
        X