One of those Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those Videos

I don't know if this actually qualifies as a joke . . . . . but, you'll be laughing when it's over. . . . .

This is pretty self explanatory, watch carefully what they do - but for my non German speaking friends - the dialog is as follows:

She: Say, Dad, how are you getting along with the I-pad we gave you?

He: Oh, just fine.

She: you mean you are ok with all the apps, etc..

He: yes, yes, just fine.

iPad - YouTube
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

I think the old boy has the right idea . . . doesn't he? Isn't that what an iPad is for?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
      Reply to Shrink wrap systems
      by markdavd
      I've been using the bags from Amazon and a heat gun my wife bought when she was a preschool teacher. Unless you are wrapping of small parts, you don't need a sealer. Just fold it over and hold it with a small piece of scotch tape on the back. After you shrink it it's sealed enough to keep everything...
      Today, 09:45 AM
    • NC Scroller
      by NC Scroller
      My process is a bit different. Since I am using heat shrink bags when you seal the open end you trap a lot of air in them. When you start to heat the bag to shrink it you create a large bubble. I continue to heat the bag until it does pop a hole. I have been doing this for years. The shrink wrap...
      Today, 07:42 AM
    • will8989
      by will8989
      None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
      Today, 12:20 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      by Linda In Phoenix
      What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
      The bags seem easier on the surface.
      But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
      Yesterday, 03:24 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
      by will8989
      Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
      Yesterday, 10:32 AM
    Working...
    X