Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to Ponder

Here's something to think about.

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?'

'Oh no,' I replied.. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?

'I said, 'Not much... my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'

'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'

'No,' I said.

He looked at me puzzledand said,................'Then, why do you even give a ****?'
    Eric

Liberty Twp (Cincinnati), OH

If today were perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow!

Thats as bad as, the guy returning home and informing his wife the dr.gave him a new prescription,telling him he would have to take the rest of his life,This wife replied thats not to bad ,Yeah! HE REPLIED BUT HE ONLY GAVE ME THREE PILLS!
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
      Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
      by Rolf
      Interesting, I will nee to try that.
      Today, 08:01 AM
    • handibunny
      by handibunny
      Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
      Today, 06:22 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by will8989
      Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
      Yesterday, 10:37 PM
    • will8989
      by will8989
      Not yet Jim. The corners of the baskets to appear to be drawn by hand or just a bad copy. The price might go up. Thanks Linda. For some reason I really like doing layered baskets. And my customers like buying them. Bruce read a blacklight shows glue spots. Guess what he bought me from harbor freight...
      Yesterday, 10:04 PM
    • handibunny
      Reply to Need advice...
      by handibunny
      Jim, if all else fails, try this link://birchbarkstore.com/collections/tree-slices-log-rounds-slabs-tree-stumps

I've bought lovely aspen and Balm of Gilead rounds from this site to use for live edge bowls. The owner, Rene Guay (pronounced "Rainey") could probably fabricate something...
      Yesterday, 03:38 PM
    Working...
    X