17 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Days

Two young blonde women are sitting at a table in a coffe shop in such an obviously celebratory mood that a man drifts over intending to offer to buy them something to drink. When he gets close he hears one say to the other "Here's to 17 days!" Smiling, the man says, "Congratulations! What's so special about 17 days?"
    Eyes twinkling, one of the women explains, "Well, we've been spending our evenings working on a jigsaw puzzle! And it said 3-5 years on the box, but we finished it in only 17 days!

Good one Birch, thanks for sharing

JerryS

Comment

Okay, so did the guy buy 'em a drink?

)

John
      I've Got A Lot More To Learn
      About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
      "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Rolf
        Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
        Today, 07:50 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to New Toy!
        by NC Scroller
        Nice score!
        Today, 06:16 AM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Quartz43
        Wow...nice Foredom tool.
        Today, 06:08 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by will8989
        Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
        Yesterday, 08:16 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by will8989
        Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
        Yesterday, 08:09 PM
      Working...
      X