This is really not a Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really not a Joke

(but I didn't know where else to put it).
    Attached Files
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
    Reply to Cutting Styles
    by KarlB
    Sweet looking display. Excellent examples of the puzzles.

Karl
    Today, 09:18 PM
  • Tom in Ashland
    Fiona Kingdon pattern from Summer issue
    by Tom in Ashland
    Quarter inch BB with Red Gum (Australian Eucalyptus) veneer. My first attempt at veneering and there are a couple spots where there was not quit enough glue so small pieces of the veneer came off....
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • millwab
    Cutting Styles
    by millwab
    In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
    Today, 04:41 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
    by jim_mex
    Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
    of the extension is almost finished apart...
    Today, 03:45 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to New Toy!
    by Rolf
    Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
    Today, 07:50 AM
Working...
X