X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dire warning

This is too funny!

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying...Go to Hell...

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
    Desert Woodcrafters
    Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Spot on.
    The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

That is a list that should be given to a guy on his wedding day. Preferably etched in stone.
      Thanks, Stephen! Got a good laugh out of it!

Paul
      www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

Thanks for the morning warning Stephen. After 49 years of marriage, they all ring true.

george
        A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
        George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Whatever!!!!!
          Just kidding. That's actually a word I never use. Instead I say SURE!!!!
          My hubby enjoyed the list and it gave us both a laugh.
          Donna
          www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Very informative to both sexes, thanks Stephen. I must send it to my nieces fiancee....nothing like getting a warning right off the bat.............My, my the stuff ya learn around here.
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              Thanks for the info Denny. When I cut acrylic I always use a skip tooth blade at a slower speed. I just did not realize that the epoxy would cut the same way as acrylic so I followed the materials list in the article.
              George
              Today, 12:39 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to tooth fairy box
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture. I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here is one each of my version of the oak and cherry boxes. Note the axle peg holding the top in place but allowing it to move.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:34 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture....I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here are a few of the autumn leaves I cut against the beautiful blue sky we had this morning.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to What do you make
              by will8989
              Now the work really begins. Total of 14! Guess I forgot about some I previously cut....
              Yesterday, 10:09 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Pegas blades
              by will8989
              Thanks. No hurry I have 2 gross. Hopefully it will as just a few blades.
              Yesterday, 10:03 PM
            Working...
            X