X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dire warning

This is too funny!

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying...Go to Hell...

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
    Desert Woodcrafters
    Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Spot on.
    The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

That is a list that should be given to a guy on his wedding day. Preferably etched in stone.
      Thanks, Stephen! Got a good laugh out of it!

Paul
      www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

Thanks for the morning warning Stephen. After 49 years of marriage, they all ring true.

george
        A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
        George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Whatever!!!!!
          Just kidding. That's actually a word I never use. Instead I say SURE!!!!
          My hubby enjoyed the list and it gave us both a laugh.
          Donna
          www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Very informative to both sexes, thanks Stephen. I must send it to my nieces fiancee....nothing like getting a warning right off the bat.............My, my the stuff ya learn around here.
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by Linda In Phoenix
              I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
              Today, 10:01 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
              Today, 09:53 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by will8989
              Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
              Today, 09:49 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
              Today, 09:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Sundays market
              by will8989
              We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
              Today, 08:56 PM
            Working...
            X