Ahaaa!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahaaa!!

A married couple had been out shopping at the mall for most of the afternoon. Suddenly, the wife realized that her husband had ‘disappeared’.

The somewhat irate wife called her mate’s cell phone and demanded: “Where are you?”

Husband: “Darling, do you remember that jewelery shop where you saw the diamond necklace and totally fell in love with it and I didn’t have money that time and I said, ‘Baby, it’ll be yours one day’?”

Wife, with a smile and blushing: “Yes, I remember that my Love.”

Husband: “Well, I’m in the bar next to that shop.”

John

Old Dust
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 01-07-2012, 03:04 PM.

Husbands really DO get it. . . . . . just not this one!

hehehehe. . . . I'm gonna have to do this one to my wife!

John
    Last edited by Powakee; 01-09-2012, 06:44 AM.
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Reply to Wooden Headstone
      by cwmagee
      That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
      Today, 10:40 AM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by Sandy Oaks
      Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
      Today, 10:07 AM
    • planeur
      My covid angel
      by planeur
      Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
      I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
      I wont tell you the finish...
      Today, 09:38 AM
    • will8989
      “Old Men” at the sawmill
      by will8989
      This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
      Today, 08:32 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by will8989
      They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
      Today, 08:23 AM
    Working...
    X