Acts 2:38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acts 2:38

Does He not work in strange and mysterious ways ??

Acts 2:38

A woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church services, when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled: 'Stop! Acts 2:38!' (Repent and be Baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins may be forgiven).

The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.

As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar... 'Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture to you.'

'Scripture?' replied the burglar. 'She said she had an Ax and Two 38s!'

Send this to someone who needs a laugh today and remember: Knowing scripture can save your life... In more ways than one!

Don't forget to use this if you find an intruder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

An honorable mention Darwin award candidate.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
      Reply to Wood identification needed
      by Rolf
      This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
      Today, 07:38 AM
    • handibunny
      Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
      by handibunny
      I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
      Today, 07:01 AM
    • handibunny
      by handibunny
      If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
      Today, 06:59 AM
    • dgman
      by dgman
      The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
      Yesterday, 10:40 PM
    • vgraf
      Wood identification needed
      by vgraf
      I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
      Yesterday, 09:31 PM
    Working...
    X