Girls night out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls night out...

Saw this on another forum and it cracked me up. Just had to share it.

If this does not make you laugh out loud, you have lost your sense of humour.
    The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.'
    I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'
    Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.
    Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home..
    Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.
    Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
    I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
    (Even when totally smashed ... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)
    The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'MIDNIGHT'... he didn't seem upset in the least.

Whew, I got away with that one! Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.'

When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'oh ****.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Uh . . . . that was my wife. . . .
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Now that's funny. Thanks for the morning laugh.

george
      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
        Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
        by NC Scroller
        Nice work. I truly admire all the projects that you share and I truly envy the fact that you finish what you start. What is your secret?
        Today, 07:35 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
        by Sandy Oaks
        Betty, I enlarged the pattern by 30% to fit on 10" square stock....
        Yesterday, 02:20 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
        by will8989
        Thanks, Kim. I'll show that to my husband but since he has 2 surgeries coming up I doubt that will be on his to do list. The place we buy wood from air dries the wood for a year, than finishes with kiln drying....
        Yesterday, 01:58 PM
      • will8989
        Rikon Air Cleaner
        by will8989
        Received email from Woodcraft, the Rikon1/4 HP 3 speed air filter, reg $329.99 is on sale for $199.99. Remote controls, timer, 5 year warranty, etc.. Called store, have them on backorder but one is mine as I paid for it today. Will call me when it comes in. Warranty sold me. It is in their sale circular...
        Yesterday, 01:54 PM
      • Kim Stone
        Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
        by Kim Stone
        will8989, We made a drying kiln out of a plan we saw on youtube. We took a 6-Tier Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Steel Wire Shelving Unit that we got at lowes, wrapped it in 1 inch foam insulation board and put two heat bulbs in the bottom, we have holes at the top and bottom to let the moisture out. We...
        Yesterday, 01:49 PM
      Working...
      X