A hearty thank you to mdallensr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hearty thank you to mdallensr

And also Captain Bandaid. After reading the good things the captain said about Pfeil tools, I thought I would look into them. I am happy with my current brand (Two Cherries) but The price is about 5-10 dollars less for the Pfeil chisels at the KMS Tools site. I just put an order in and saved about fifty bucks from the woodcraft price!

I also want to say that I have really changed my view on tools, in part because of this forum. I was very into the Two Cherries brand, but really how much difference can there be between the high quality tool makers tools. (Stubai, Two Cherries, Pfeil, Lamp, Dastra, etc) There just cant be so much difference that it's worth arguing over. I think it does look cool to have a huge set of the same tools though :P. I hope someone can learn from my mistakes, and not be so wrapped up in tools it takes away your focus on the skill of working with them.

BTW MDALLENSR-- the 50 bucks I saved is in the mail to you :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Re: A hearty thank you to mdallensr

lorax, you're quite welcome. I hope you're pleased with the tools. I'm waiting by my mail-box for the $50.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X