Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motor oil? I’ll mention that to Bruce.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Motor oil? Not me. I am a firm believer of using a product as recommended by thee mfg. They had chemists etc developing their products so that they cure properly.

The only oil I do use is a wax and mineral oil mixture.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

That’s all we use. He even mixes up some mineral oil with bees wax and gives to the customer in a small container. We get the bees wax from a vendor at the market. Small business supporting small business.
        Last edited by will8989; 06-20-2022, 01:54 PM.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Bruce’s new toys
          by will8989
          I forgot to mention the 5000 watt(?) generator his brother gave him. His brother does house remodeling and lots of times people give him “stuff” just to get rid of it. Bruce had to drain the gas, change the fuel lines and some other minor things for $35 and it starts on the first pull....
          Today, 09:20 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          This is his $40 haul. The paint bush was never used. He cleaned up the grinder. He added up all the attachments and brand new everything would be almost $800. This was their yearly tool swap. Every month members bring things they don’t need and swap smaller items. Even scrap wood. Anything 5”x5”...
          Today, 09:06 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          That is what our woodworking group does for the members if sadly needed....
          Today, 08:49 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Hi All
          by Rolf
          Where are you located in England? I was at RAF Lakenheath back in the early 70's and bought my 70 TVR Vixen, which I still have. I absolutely loved my time there.!...
          Today, 08:46 AM
        • Kingpin
          Reply to Hi All
          by Kingpin
          all for the warm welcome 😎
          Today, 07:03 AM
        Working...
        X