San Antonio Rock N’Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio Rock N’Roll

Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the half for my grandson and full marathon for my daughter. RJ did you run?
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Congrats to all. I'm doing good to run to the bathroom! 😅

Comment

He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
        Betty

Comment

Update - Ben finished 1007 out of 7,894! Not bad for a 14 year old. My daughter did a 13:51 minute mile in the full marathon.Considering she has an autoimmune disease and can hardly move some days, she did amazing! She finished! My granddaughter finished 659 out of 1589 in the 10k yesterday. “Beat” my daughter by .0001 second. I think Sarah let her cross the line first. So proud of all of them. They get it from me - 😂😂😂
          Betty

Comment

Betty, I am tired from just reading that, congradulations to your family of runners, RJ
            Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

My daughter and husband started running years ago. I have a picture of them finishing a Baltimore half holding hands crossing the finish line together. Of course, her foot went down first and she beat him by 1 second! Her doctor told her mental health is just as important as meds for her disease and to keep running! The 2 oldest have joined her. Oldest is thinking of college so she enters him in the races she can for an official time of his runs to be submitted with any applications. She gets her smarts from me!
              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X