Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an in-patient rehab program, The closest of which is about 20 miles from here. Because of her alzheimers, I must attend every consult, PT and OT session she is scheduled. Once she is home, she will continue to receive OT, PT, and visiting nurses, but I must be there for constant care.

Lowes has put me on a 90 day leave-of-absence, because they don't want me to quit, but I have a feeling this will take longer than three months.

If I can get 4 - 6 hours of shop time in, I'll have these on the way, but probably not by Christmas.

Again, my apologies. I hope all of you have a happy and safe holiday season.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Originally posted by tgiro01 View Post
      I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an in-patient rehab program, The closest of which is about 20 miles from here. Because of her alzheimers, I must attend every consult, PT and OT session she is scheduled. Once she is home, she will continue to receive OT, PT, and visiting nurses, but I must be there for constant care.

Lowes has put me on a 90 day leave-of-absence, because they don't want me to quit, but I have a feeling this will take longer than three months.

If I can get 4 - 6 hours of shop time in, I'll have these on the way, but probably not by Christmas.

Again, my apologies. I hope all of you have a happy and safe holiday season.
      Family first. Prayers for Connie and you.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat boots” which I wore many times to keep people in line. Sadly, that was necessary. Like Scott said, family first.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

So sorry to hear of your troubles. Please know that your forum friends are here for you in any way that can bring a measure of peace or comfort.
          Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Prayer for you and Connie
            im helping my mom taking her to her rehab every week and trying to take care of my health.
            don’t worry about the ornament exchange it’s ok if it’s late your family come first
            Dewalt 788

Comment

As the others have said it is always family first! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
              Rolf
              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I got the Christmas Ornaments in the mail today. Send me a message if you would like the tracking number.
                Denny
                ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Sending you prayers. Family does come first. Don't worry about the oranments.
                  Tricia

Comment

Mine went out today.
                    Rolf
                    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Ok. Everyone my oranments are in the mail. Should arrive soon. Merry Christmas
                      Tricia

Comment

Thank you Dennis I have received my oranment from you. It's very nice
                        Tricia

Comment

Here’s my Ornaments that I received from the 2021 Ornament exchange thank you all F933CA9F-6DA5-4A71-B98C-A02A5E57BB3C.jpg
                          Dewalt 788

Comment

Thank you sandy oak ( Dennis ) 4E773908-71DC-4126-81AF-AAB11D682E5D.jpg
                            Dewalt 788

Comment

Thank you NC scroller (Scott ) 56FCA2B9-8DC3-4BC4-B824-0F8B0E1CC921.jpg
                              Dewalt 788

Comment

Thank you daddy’s scroller ( tracia ) A255226A-BFB6-4980-A7C9-948E7D6DEA42.jpg
                                Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X