Here I sit waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I sit waiting

Fo my COVID test results. Sunday was a lost day, slept most of it, sore throat, headache, etc. Bruce took me yesterday for my test now it’s a waiting game. I don’t wait well, just saying. Better yesterday, sat at the saw for 10 minutes, came upstairs and took a nap. Much better today, sore throat mostly. Will try again downstairs today. Don’t have time to do nothing. Did I say I don’t wait well.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

We are in Mexico waiting for Covid test results to come back so we can fly out tomorrow, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

NEGATIVE! They must know I don't like sitting around waiting. Now, to find out what's wrong with my throat. Safe flight RJ.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Glad to hear you are negative. I am trying to balance my ambition and my abilities.
        started sorting some thin boards and found that I don't have the strength I thought I did.
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Betty good news!
          Jim take your time, please.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

It's about time you dodged a bad luck bullet. Maybe things will start going well all around! Take care.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thx Betty just got back to American soil, RJ
              Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Bruce’s test came back negative also. I thought I would be up and back to usual today. At least I’m down to 2 naps a day only 30 minutes each! Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have more energy. Welcome back RJ. First time I flew to San Antonio was interesting, then I had to drive those crazy roads! Third time I found short cuts!
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X