Bad, bad week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad, bad week

Saturday morning I got to see the patient view of the city's new ambulances as I was raced through the streets to a meeting with a heart attack and four bypasses.
    The docs say I am doing good and will probably go home this weekend, but it will be a while before I can make sawdust.
    You folks are my extended family and I will be here from time to time to check on you.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Sorry to hear that Jim .... best wishes for a full recovery.

Comment

Glaad to hear the good news of your recovery ,take your time to get back to normal ,will be looking forward to see more of your fine work.

Comment

Not so bad as you are still here to let us know!

I cam certainly glad they got to you in time. Listen to the doctors and your family.! An we will do our best to entertain you. Please keep us posted .

PS I would be happy to send you a jar of sawdust, any favorite flavor.?
        Last edited by Rolf; 08-26-2021, 08:27 AM.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Glad to see you are on the mend, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Have a speedy recovery.
            Larry
            Larry Davis
            Using wood rescued from the fire pit. My story told with a log.

Member Callahan Area Woodworking Group, Clyde, Texas

Comment

Hey Jim, happy to hear the good report that you are on the mend. I pray that the recovery will continue and you will be back at the saw soon.
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Prayers for a full and speedy recover. Like you I consider many here my forum family. Please keep us posted.
                Scott
                Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Glad to hear you're on the mend, and look forward to your full recovery.
                  Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Listen to the doctors the most important thing to do. My brother had to be revived,never thought he was going to make it. 8 years and 7 bypasses later he is still a pain in my butt. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Prayers for you and your family.
                    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Hey Jim - Here's to a speedy recovery. My Dad went through that same procedure 18 years ago. He did listen to the doctor and he is still with us today and is enjoying time with his only grand-daughter who just turn 17. My Dad had his heart attack on Thanksgiving and a month later, the doctor told him that he needed to walk daily. We live in Wisconsin & Dad said that he could not walk in the snow. I suggested that he walk at the Mall. Everyday he went to the mall and I think he also visited the coffee shop, but at least he walked everyday & it help him recover. Ten years after the heart attack, he did have stunts. That was a much easier procedure and he was back to his normal routine within days.
                      Take Care
                      Donna
                      www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Oh my gosh Jim. So happy though to hear you got there in time, there was actually room in the hospital to take you, and you are already on the mend! Take care of yourself, listen to your doctor---and your wife!!! Together you guys can handle this. Good thoughts, good vibes, prayers, and all that stuff for you!!
                        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Who knows, maybe scroll saw dust is a good medicine. I know it has a great calming effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                            Not so bad as you are still here to let us know!

PS I would be happy to send you a jar of sawdust, any favorite flavor.?
                            Appreciate the offer, but I have a couple of bags of walnut and cherry for hole filling.
                            Jim
                            When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                            Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Jim, glad you are on the mend. Prays said for you and your family as you continue to heal. As everyone has said, do what the medical professionals tell you and hopefully you will be back at the saw before you know it,
                              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X