Thank you everyone. I have some but wanted to get the rest

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    This is #5
    Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Archive CD Volume 5 | Fox Chapel Publishing

This is #6:
    Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Archive CD Volume 6 | Fox Chapel Publishing

It appears that the index on the website is not right. I found these by looking at all CDs under the magazine tab of the website. They do not show up if you just look for the scroll saw magazine CDs.
    Last edited by NC Scroller; 08-07-2021, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• meflick
    replied
    505C52EE-D08F-4C44-9BB1-D09FB73BA907.jpeg This is what CD 6 looks like.
    Last edited by meflick; 08-06-2021, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• meflick
    replied
    Originally posted by Don in Brooklin On View Post
    I can not see DVD5 which contains issue 49 to issue 60.
    DVD6 which contains to issue 61 to 72.

I have both. You may want to call customer service to see is still available. They are very helpful.

. . .
    interesting, I can see Cd 5 on their website (I see 1-5, but none after no. 5; I also see some for the woodcarving magazine so looked carefully to see if I was missing after and didn’t see no 6. Will look again. Perhaps they are sold out of it.)

I had not gone and checked my own collection of CDs. I had assumed what they showed was all they had done. With Bob’s comment above, I went and checked my collection and see that I do have 1-6. Clearly I had forgotten that. My apologies for not double checking and relying on my memory and what I saw visually on their site.

Leave a comment:

• Don in Brooklin On
    replied
    I can not see DVD5 which contains issue 49 to issue 60.
    DVD6 which contains to issue 61 to 72.

I have both. You may want to call customer service to see is still available. They are very helpful.

Warning. With the first 4 issues all the patterns on the center fold have been separated so they will print on 8 1/2 by 11.

With DVD 5 and 6 you get a big PDF of both sides of the center fold. If you have the computer skills you can use GIMP or Inkscape to go select the pattern you want. Not easy but can be done.

This was changed in a later release so you get the complete PDF plus a files that have the pages tiled so you can print all on an 8/2 by 11 but it takes 18 pages and you have to tape together.

Sometimes you are lucky and find a small pattern on 1 page or 2 and just print those.

I have some computer skills so I use the single pdf and extract all the pieces into a separate file so I can print as many copies as I want. It takes a long time with some of the Intarsia patterns that I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• meflick
    replied
    Well, they seem to have stopped with 5 up to this point. Each of those 5 CDs have 12 Issues on them. So CD #! has Issues 1-12; CD #2 has Issues 13-24; CD #3 has Issues 25-36; CD #4 has Issues 37-48 and CD #5 has Issues 49-60. CD #5 says that means it covers from Holiday 2012 through Fall, 2015.

EDITED TO CORRECT (but left original to not cause confusion)
    CDs released actually go through CD #6, issues 61-72 which is Holiday 2015- Fall, 2018. (Though I didn’t see it on the website when I looked.)

The latest magazine released, Fall, 2021 is Issue 84. That would make another 12 issues since CD #6, so perhaps #7 will be released in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by meflick; 08-06-2021, 07:41 AM. Reason: To correct a misstatement I made on number off CDs available.

Leave a comment:

• Daddy's scroller
    replied
    Thank you Rolf. I have some . Would like to get the rest

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Yes they are.
    https://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/magazines/cds.html
    I have the complete collection It sure saves me a lot of time trying to find a project.

Leave a comment:

• Daddy's scroller
    started a topic Scrollsaw cds

Scrollsaw cds

Are they still making the scrollsaw woodworks an crafts Cds. An if so where can I get them. I haven't seen them anywhere for awhile. Thanks in advance

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X