• Show
Clear All

• Ryobi Detail Carver

WOOD IS WONDERFUL!

Re: Ryobi Detail Carver

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2061623856

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1777546842

There are a few on ebay.
    I have one and like it very much, but I forget to use it! LOL The only things I remember using it on were some basswood bowls I carved about 4 yrs ago...worked great!

Donna
    Indiana USA&&http://pyrogite.tripod.com

Comment

Re: Ryobi Detail Carver

Sir, I have a Ryobi detail carver and liked it very much while i could use it . Meaning i needed a small part for the thing and couldnt get it. Ryobi seems to think that they can produce an item for a few weeks ,make all kinds of money and then when you need a part, they tell you ITS ON BACK ORDER. I dont think they make parts for the darn thing.Ive tryed for over a year to get the part .Ryobi has never told me they DONT MAKE DETAIL CARVERS any more.I learned that by reading this web site. I would say this about Ryobi, Be careful of what you buy from them because what you buy from them today, you may not be able to get parts from them tomorow. ......... good luck muffy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?
        by will8989
        I do all my puzzles in 3/4” wood, mostly poplar but some cherry or walnut....
        Yesterday, 10:57 PM
      • millwab
        by millwab
        Understandable for your baskets Betty, but in my experience 1/4” solid wood for puzzles tends to not hold up very well. Especially the small locks....
        Yesterday, 08:57 AM
      • will8989
        Planer do
        by will8989
        Should read planer Died yesterday. But Bruce got out his instruction book and google and got it apart. Needs new belt, plastic cover and pulley gear. Ordered from eBay and should have by Monday. Of course all work on dough boards stopped. $55 is much cheaper than a new planer. Oh well, on to the next...
        Yesterday, 08:48 AM
      • will8989
        by will8989
        My customers won’t buy anything cut from plywood. I’ve spoiled them. I use poplar for all my kid puzzles. With Bruce volunteering at the County Park antique sawmill, I have an endless supply of poplar. My current batch is green and white striped. I make cases for all my puzzles and back them with...
        Yesterday, 08:43 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Wood supply
        by will8989
        I have enough of that. I bought 3 sheets of 1/8 and 1/4 a few months back. Bruce was at the sawmill yesterday and the superintendent of the Park told them they were getting over 50 oak trees from various county parks. The trees have sort of bug that is killing them . They will be quarantining them in...
        Yesterday, 07:40 AM
      Working...
      X