Nothing to do with woodworking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to do with woodworking

What do you think Carole? My niece did these. She is mostly self taught with only 2 years of community college. She’s been baking since she was about 8. The sea one was for her niece, my great niece. And she had to get the cake to New York. Think she has a future? Of course, she’s in charge of desserts for the family get together.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I don't know what Carole may say, but the fat boy from Indiana is packing his knife and fork and heading to Maryland!
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Betty, treat her to a subscription to "American Cake Decorating" magazine. She'll love it. When I got started, everything was from the UK--there was nothing in the US except for Wilton, which is aimed at the home cake decorator. Definitely shows talent!
      Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

WOW that is impressive work!
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Her work isn’t only impressive it’s so good! She does one or two special orders a week! Her chocolate cake is the best ever. I’ll check with her Carole to see if she has that. Our niece told her what she wanted on the sea life cake and she did the design and lot of it freehand.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Beautiful work Betty. She is very artistic. Lucky family to get to partake.
            Melanie from East TN

Comment

She has got a good career on the way. We have a cake decorator in ArtCrafters. Actually she meets with people here, bakes at home, and brings the finished product for pickup at ArtCrafters.
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X