Supporting an orphanage in Haiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting an orphanage in Haiti

I started something new for the month of June. This special is on my heart as our former pastor is Missions Director of the organization. I would appreciate anyone helping this cause.

Purchase Pegas Scroll Saw blades from my website through June and I will donate 25% of the purchase to an orphanage in Haiti.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

As of Monday, June 7th, the donation total is $79.07. Can you help this worthy cause?
    Denny

Comment

Sending my order in tonight.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
        Sending my order in tonight.
        That would be great, Betty
        Denny

Comment

Order placed.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
            Order placed.
            Thanks Scott. Just got the order and it is ready to take to the post office. With your order, the donation total is just under $100.
            Denny

Comment

Ordered on Wednesday and delivered on Friday. You can't beat that. Thanks Denny.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
                Ordered on Wednesday and delivered on Friday. You can't beat that. Thanks Denny.
                Thanks for the order, Scott.
                Denny

Comment

Did you get my order? Sorry it’s late.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                    Did you get my order? Sorry it’s late.
                    No, not yet, Betty.
                    Denny

Comment

PayPal has the approval but my tablet died as I was hitting the submit button. I’ll resend tomorrow. It’s been that kind of week.
                      Betty

Comment

Just tried again. Looks like everything went through, tablet didn’t die so I guess I’m good. That kind of week is continuing. Yippee. Good thing you’re doing Denny.
                        Betty

Comment

Yes, Betty, I see the order. It will be shipped today.
                          Denny

Comment

Denny I don't need any blades can I just send you a paypall donation?
                            Rolf
                            RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                              Denny I don't need any blades can I just send you a paypall donation?
                              Rolf, thanks for the offer. Jim McDonald did the same only added to an order. Message me with your email connected to your PayPal account and how much you want to donate. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for payment.
                              Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                                Reply to Tough Decisions
                                by will8989
                                Scott, I was referring to her pms to Bill Wilson and Quartz. They posted her reply by pms instead of on here.
                                Would be nice Quartz. I asked got Bob to put the issue next tp patterns and he said something about real estate. He found a way to do it and didn’t lose any real estate. Guess they don’t...
                                Today, 10:57 AM
                              • Quartz43
                                Reply to Tough Decisions
                                by Quartz43
                                I would be pleased if FC at least did a trial of printing A pattern on regular sized text and also providing a scale up factor. Their resistance to do anything if a real pain. It was a similar lack of action with the website that resulted in lost viewers.
                                Today, 09:46 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                Reply to Tough Decisions
                                by NC Scroller
                                I think Kelly did that because I wrote a letter to the editor complaining about an article in the last addition. It was the article about staying connected online and it didn't mention the FC forum....
                                Today, 06:36 AM
                              • hotshot
                                Reply to Demo display
                                by hotshot
                                The fastest I've ever seen one of those 3d deer cuts was by Rick Hutcheson. That man was super fast when we was working the shows.

Here he is much more recently, and a bit slower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPDY6M-Lv8

Here is the pattern on Ricks' site: http://www....
                                Yesterday, 10:58 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Rodney you and your wife make a great team! Very nicely done sir.
                                Yesterday, 07:08 PM
                              Working...
                              X