I would say Bruce is fully recovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say Bruce is fully recovered

Cleaning up the remainder of the trees. Son coming to get rest. And boy were we lucky. That stump was directly behind our bedroom. You can see the rot in the trees on the ground. Some had holes about 12” in the center.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by will8989; 04-29-2021, 11:41 AM.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Wow! That's a lot of tree.
    Really good to hear you got it down before the roof caught it.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

2 trees. Over 100’ tall each. And we are getting gusts up to 60mph tomorrow.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
        Reply to elementary questions
        by millwab
        Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
        • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
        Today, 07:09 PM
      • dwssr2
        elementary questions
        by dwssr2
        So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
        Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
        Today, 11:49 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
        by Sandy Oaks
        Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
        Today, 11:33 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
        Today, 10:29 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Having a Betty week
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
        Today, 10:12 AM
      Working...
      X