Summer magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer magazine

Just got an email from fox chapel that you can now order the monthly magazine for 7.99 and ships in 1-2 days. Does this mean ours are on the way? Can’t wait to get my hands on this one.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Got mine today in the mail.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Need to hide while I finish up projects.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
        Reply to elementary questions
        by millwab
        Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
        • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
        Today, 07:09 PM
      • dwssr2
        elementary questions
        by dwssr2
        So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
        Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
        Today, 11:49 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
        by Sandy Oaks
        Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
        Today, 11:33 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
        Today, 10:29 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Having a Betty week
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
        Today, 10:12 AM
      Working...
      X