Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)

I little Covis19 relief...

Having just viewed my official invitation to receive my first Covid19 jab this coming week I had a little chuckle to myself over the name and logo the government has adopted for the folks who will administer the vaccinations.

In Spanish they have been given the name of the Brigada Correcaminos - which translates to the Roadrunner Brigade.

Immediately my grey cells kicked into overdrive with memories of a young me chasing my younger brothers around the house while they were yelling "hmeep, hmeep!" Naturally I got to act the part of Wiley Coyote...

I then got to wonder what would happen if Roadrunner didn't want to be vaccinated and Wiley Coyote was the one giving out the vaccines. Maybe the government letterhead would need to be modified to something like this....

Keep smiling folks!

correcaminos.jpg
    Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    - Albert Einstein

Love your sense of humor.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Go Wylie Coyote!!!
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Wood identification needed
        by Rolf
        This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
        Today, 07:38 AM
      • handibunny
        Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
        by handibunny
        I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
        Today, 07:01 AM
      • handibunny
        by handibunny
        If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
        Today, 06:59 AM
      • dgman
        by dgman
        The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
        Yesterday, 10:40 PM
      • vgraf
        Wood identification needed
        by vgraf
        I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
        Yesterday, 09:31 PM
      Working...
      X