No announcement yet.

My lucky day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can cause an increase in Sugar levels. It’s fighting the vaccine as an illness. It is slowly going back down.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
      Reply to elementary questions
      by millwab
      Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
      • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
      Today, 07:09 PM
    • dwssr2
      elementary questions
      by dwssr2
      So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
      Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
      Today, 11:49 AM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by Sandy Oaks
      Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
      Today, 11:33 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
      Today, 10:29 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Having a Betty week
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
      Today, 10:12 AM
    Working...
    X