Proxxon carving tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxxon carving tools

Proxxon does make a carver that is similar to the Ryobi. One supplier is Mountain Heritage Crafters online:
    http://nt.bnt.com/mhconline/shopfram...line/menu.html.

I have a Ryobi and have had no problems with it. I've seen them on ebay, for more than I paid new, so folks must still want them. If you really intend to use one a lot, the Automach is probably the better choice; twice the money but worth it in the long run.

Re: Proxxon carving tools

One thing about Proxxon tools is you have to get a power unit to run some of the tools with, so figure that into the cost. I recently purchased the mini belt sander (no power unit needed) and love it!!! I will be buying a couple more of their tools because I am so happy with the quality.
    I Cut It Six Times And It's Still Too Short!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to Planer and jointer opinions wanted
      by will8989
      Our feed belt keeps moving but Bruce did adjust it the other day when I was done and this is the first time I’ve used it. It kept getting louder so I bet that’s it or it just isn’t tight. Will check it in the morning. Thanks.
      Yesterday, 11:26 PM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      Betty is the feed belt centered? Do you hear it when the drum is spinning or when just the feed belt is on?
      I have had the sanding belt stretch, they do that over time, and there was enough hanging out to just kiss the table.
      Yesterday, 03:30 PM
    • Bill Wilson
      Reply to Winter issue
      by Bill Wilson
      I got mine the other day. Also noticed a dearth of Christmas themed projects. I don't recall seeing much Christmas stuff in the Fall issue either. I look forward to new ornament ideas, but those were lacking this year.

I do understand some of the constraints in publishing a magazine these...
      Yesterday, 02:49 PM
    • Bill Wilson
      by Bill Wilson
      Well, this topic can present a lot of opinions and options. First, if you are seriously considering helical cutting heads, would you take the next step and upgrade to a stationary, floor model planer? Perhaps even a used one. I don't know how much space you have and what your shop power options are,...
      Yesterday, 02:13 PM
    • will8989
      by will8989
      Our super max has been making a noise that sounds like paper caught but we can’t pinpoint anything. Cleaned what we could, Bruce used dry lubricant, which sounds like an oxymoron to me, and still makes the noise. Started quietly now is louder. Any suggestions before we call for warranty work? I’m...
      Yesterday, 01:57 PM
    Working...
    X