In person meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In person meeting

I had made plans to visit Phoenix in late May to visit my daughter and contacted Linda about a meet up. Then came COVID and everything shut down, so the trip got shelved until now.
    "Linda in Phoenix" and her husband met Becky and I for lunch and we had a great time.
    Really wish we could have spent more time, but there is only some much time in a vacation in a new city.
    I did find out Linda grew up about 100 miles of where I live.
    Since my daughter seems to have adopted Phoenix, we will be back and will have more time for visiting in the future.
    PLUS, I owe her a lunch. Sneaky thing picked up the check!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

That is so great. I really miss meeting my forum friends.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

That must have been fun. A few forum friends have stopped by the store and of course the wonderful Fox Chapel Open House.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Lucky You! great photo, It is always fun to meet people that we have been communicating with for years.
        It reminds me of the last Fox Chapel open house when a bunch of us got together for dinner at a very humbling table surrounded by so much talent.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I absolutely loved meeting Jim and his wife Becky and appreciate their taking time from their short trip to Phoenix to visit with me for a couple of hours. Jim gave me one of his awesome magnets he makes---the shape of Arizona with an Arizona quarter in it. We had lunch, but didn't break bread together. Nah...it's Phoenix. Chips and salsa! I have to say it was quite the "effort" getting the weather to cooperate though---sunny, warm, and no jackets even needed---all arranged just for Jim and Becky! ☺ Thank you Jim!
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Great photo of the 2 of you! I remember Jim mentioning earlier that he planned to travel to Phoenix. So, nice you got to meet up.

Now Linda, two Jim's might be too much for you to deal with but if you can entertain a visit from an ageing Brit biker I am definitely planning to be in your locality before summer sets in and it gets too hot. You have been warned - LOL!
            Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

That sounds like fair warning, but after so much Covid isolation from social interactions, I'm up for a challenge. Let me know when you'll be in the area---although this is a bit far north for you!
              Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X