Art crafters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art crafters

Anyone know what’s going on? FB page says they are sick. Hope everything is ok.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Denny has not be online in more than two weeks. Last logon was the 14th. Also has not been on SSV since the 18th. I sure hope he is okay.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I have exchanged messages with Denny. Yes he was very sick but he is improving slowly. I will let him fill you in on the details when he is up to it.

UPDATE: Denny has given me permission to tell you he was hospitalized for Covid. He is now recovering at home. He is extremely weak and tired. He appreciates everyone's concerns. He will be back online as soon as he is stronger. After all we are a pretty tough crew.
      Last edited by NC Scroller; 12-01-2020, 07:28 PM.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Thanks Scott for the update. Its good to hear that Denny is recovering. Best wishes from south of the border.
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes thanks for the update. His absence has been noticed. Like others, I'd hoped he was still at his saw making cool Xmas stuff.
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thanks Scott. I knew something was up when he didn’t respond to my blade order. Checked his fb and everyone was wishing them to get better. Wish him well for me.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Of course, best wishes for Denny and family. As a small business owner who prides himself on customer care, it has to be doubly hard on Denny.
              Jim
              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I noticed he had been MIA here in the forums (both here and in the Village) and he hadn’t replied to a tag on a FB page so I was worried he might unfortunately be sick. I am sorry to hear that he has been and that it was Covid and that he was hospitalized. I had been worried this might be the case. Like so many areas of our country and the world, the numbers here in TN just keep going up and up and more quickly everyday.. I am glad to hear he is home and slowly recovering. Prayers said for he and his family, thanks Scott for the update. If you communicate again, give him our best and tell him he was and is missed.
                Melanie from East TN

Comment

I am glad to hear he is getting better! We all have to very careful.
                  Rolf
                  RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                  Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                  Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                  And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I got an email he will be back at Art crafters on Tuesday. Hope he takes it slow.
                    Betty

Comment

Sorry to hear about Denny's brush with Covid and pleased to hear he is back at home.

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                        I got an email he will be back at Art crafters on Tuesday. Hope he takes it slow.
                        Thanks for sharing the update Betty. Glad he is continuing to improve. Prayers continue for he and his family, as well as the rest of us in the world as the ongoing battles with this illness continue.
                        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Got an email today he’s back in shop. Hope he takes it slow.
                          Betty

Comment

Yes, we were in the store staring yesterday. Our days are short. Today open 11 am to 2 pm. Got almost all the Pegas orders in the mail. Now home to rest.
                            Denny
                            ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

So glad to hear you're on the mend, Denny! It's good to have you back!
                              Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X