Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My chiropractor can’t fix this back pain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My chiropractor can’t fix this back pain.

came up the steps last night, got to the last one, caught my foot, slammed into the wall on my left, yanked the bifold door to the kitchen off the track trying to catch myself, hit my head, slammed into the back door, hit other side of my head, hit the wall with my back and of course Bruce had his umbrella there instead of on the hook where it belongs, and sat in a heap, literally, against the back door. I was afraid of falling down the steps backwards. Bruce came home and asked what did you do to the door? No broken bones, sore wrist and foot, bruise and bump on my head and a sore back. Other than that I’m fine. Got ready for Saturday market today somewhat slowly. And how was your night?
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Like you don't have enough going on? YIKES!
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

WOW..... Thank God nothing is broken or Bruce would be taking care of you.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

You HAVE to quit waxing the steps!

Seriously, I am happy there were no fractures or bleeding on you side. Bruce, on the other hand....
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

And the umbrella is hung up!
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
            And the umbrella is hung up!
            Good to know. I was waiting to see another post from you about Bruce needing surgery to remove an umbrella from his...........
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Betty, I am so sorry you had your stumble but glad you were not seriously injured. Probably good thing for Bruce that he was already recovering from major surgery or he probably would have been walloped with that umbrella. Glad you have it hung in it’s proper location now.
              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Oh my gosh Betty! I'd have been straight to the chiropractor for sure. Sounds like you had entire body whiplash. I hope the Saturday market makes up for it a little.
                Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

You have amazing recall. When I fell from the step ladder I remember being hit by a tree limb then was on the ground. Glad you aren't broken with all that pinball action.
                  Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
                  Desert Woodcrafters
                  Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

I just knew I didn’t want to fall backwards down 13 steps and land on concrete. Feeling better just the muscles in my back still a little sore.
                    Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X