Bruce is now a pole dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce is now a pole dancer

Yep. His therapist gave him a band to do isometric exercises with and he has to put it around a pole to use. So he is a pole dancer. I think I’ve been inhaling too much Sawdust.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I can honestly say that I will NOT be slipping any singles in his belt.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Too funny and almost impossible to imagine Betty. This really deserves a photo!
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm laughing at the vision...but at the same time wondering about the pole you just happened to already have available....😏
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Steel Support pole in the basement Linda.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I shoulda guessed it was something so innocent. We don't have many basements here, so I didn't even envision that one. But if Bruce does it really well, maybe he could keep it up just for you when he's recovered....if you don't fall down any more stairs. Hope your bruises and whip lash are healing. Happy Thanksgiving.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X