Conversations with Elliott.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversations with Elliott.

He came over yesterday and spent the night. He had an eclair but took all the chocolate off the top and ate it with his fingers. What a mess. After he washed his hands, he picked up his cup and started to leave. I asked what his glass looked like. He picked it up, examined it very carefully and said “Orange.” Then as he was leaving he said “when I’m a teenager I’ll call them Mom and Dad instead of Mother and Father.” Keeps me smiling.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

He keeps you on your toes, wasn’t there a show that “ kids say the darnest things “ RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

He’s so funny. He calls his other grandparents grandmother and grandfather. He calls Bruce PopPop and me Mimi.
      Hold onto your keyboard RJ. Good night! Have to set up at the market at 6:30.
      Last edited by will8989; 11-13-2020, 11:37 PM.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X